The classes for every academic year will commence from the first week of April. The registrations for admissions are open from the middle of September subject to the availability of seats.
Age criteria for application of admission
Children have to meet the stipulated age requirement for admission to Akshara International School as of June 1st of that year. The required age limit for each grade is mentioned in the table.
- The student is required to fulfill the age criteria / equivalent grade as mentioned by the admission committee as per the norms of CBSE.
- Siblings will be given preference provided a seat is vacant.
- Age appropriate aptitude test / psychometric tests are administered to identify basic skills of a child in language/ math/science. These tests are administered to help the child and parent and in turn for the school to understand the child’s ability.
- In case of cancellation of admission, the fee will not be refunded.
- Application form to be legibly filled and submitted to the school office with all relevant documents.
- Application form which is incomplete and non-submission of relevant documents will not be accepted.
- Admission will be considered confirmed on receipt of Admission Fee (non-refundable), Annual Fee (non-refundable), 1st Installment (non-refundable) and Caution Deposit (refundable).
Check-list of documents required for admission:
- 3 Photographs
- A photocopy of the birth certificate attested
- Original transfer certificate
- Aadhar card photocopy of student and parents
- Previous assessment records